Friday, March 19, 2010

About That

My response to the previous post:

1) Listen to, take notes for and remember (hah!) two lectures DONE!
2) Begin and compile either a lot of notes or write a couple pages for term paper number 1. I don't do outlines. I'm pregnant, you can't hold me to normal standards.
3) Go to Bible Study DONE
4) Don't think about term papers number 2 and 3, since they are longer and MUCH more boring than term paper number one. They are also due before number one. Easy Peasy Done
5) Shower. That should have been higher on the list and preferably before Bible study attendance. DONE (but not before Bible Study... oops)
6) Make two French Chocolate Silk Pies for Saturday and don't eat either one until Saturday. Unless someone cancels, and then excuse the excess to pregnancy and pig out. "The Baby wanted pie..." DONE
7) Stop by CVS and the grocery store and get ingredients for Saturday's Belated St. Patrick's Day Invite the world dinner. Wanna come? (If you want to come, but don't want pie, let me know, so that I can maybe have a slice before Saturday) I realized I already had the ingredients. Not done, but not needed.
8) I made quiche for dinner and it was delicious.

So... you can hold me accountable for all but the term paper. Go ahead. Do it.

Ooh! Ooh! I also applied for two separate jobs. That's something else I did.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

DO NOT tell my students you don't do outlines!!!! It's hard enough to get them to do it! ;-)