Everyday things we do:
1. Play tennis. But not really PLAY tennis, because we're really bad (especially me). More like play "try to hit the ball back and forth as many times as possible without bouncing the ball into your eye" Which I did yesterday.
2. Listen to iTunes new releases. I don't have a choice in the matter, but I enjoy, regardless.
3. Check other people's blogs.
5. Put off doing taxes. But wish we would stop putting it off because a refund won't be so bad before we go to Europe.
6. What? Europe?
Things we don't do every day But are going to do in March:
1. Brush up on my German for our trip to EUROPE!
We're going to fly into either Ramstein or Rota, Spain... any suggestions, oh seasoned Space A travelers? Or seasoned Southern Spain travelers?