Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Dungeon and Two Throw Pillows

I'm sorry. It's been a very long time.


No good excuses.


THIS is one of our new pillows. I can't contain my excitement about them. They turned out just right. When I was lining them up to take pictures, they looked so good on our couches, that I abandoned my original idea of putting them in the guest room.
They lighten up the room that Jon has termed, "The Dungeon", due to it's heavy furnishings and lack of light.

In other significant news, Jon is in the process of building me two floating shelves and a spice rack. I will put pictures up as they are finished. Which should be soon. Jon has very little work to do and my spices are on the washer & dryer until he makes them a new home.

They don't like living on the washing machine. It's too loud for them.

1 comment:

Megan said...

oh so, so cute! I love them! I will be ordering something soon.