Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Setting an Example

What Fatty really wanted this morning was a perfectly ripe banana. But none were to be found. So she ate a banana that would have been vastly improved by another 24 hours.

Fatty knew that she had to feed herself something with carbs (she was, after all, growing a baby) but everything she looked at made her a bit queasy. No to cereal. No to toast. No to last night's leftovers. So Fatty ate a corndog... for breakfast.

Please don't tell Fatty's doctor. He would be very disappointed. He would threaten Fatty with a huge baby. He wouldn't be so kind as to move Fatty's due date up. Only threats.

This, by the way, is what I found almost an hour after I got out of bed this morning. The dog had crawled up to Jon's pillow (thank God it wasn't mine, because I do believe that's drool) and fallen asleep. Pardon me, Henry, for interrupting your beauty rest.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I'M NOT AT ALL SURPRISED YOU ATE A CORNDOG FOR BREAKFAST! YOU DID THAT ALL THE TIME IN SCHOOL. (all caps mean I'm talking in a high-pitched voice.)

Megan said...

the fact that you even had corndogs in your freezer......don't even know what to say.

Daniel and Sarah said...

still making me want corn dogs, almost bought some the other day but they didn't have the brand I wanted...which really isn't any one in particular. Just didn't like the looks of the ones at the Piggly Wiggly we stopped at haha. Def need some now yum! And they say my baby is on the same side so maybe corn dogs will help :)

Daniel and Sarah said...

kjm xjkv oikikp4581.785 v0000000ko9890ghmjkp9i3e9p00okuj8uijukipo96efrt3

(message from Nolan)

also this is the word verification "gyriat" looks a lot like gyrate to me haha

Daniel and Sarah said...

SMALL side not same side...oops

(Nolan is chasing and tormenting Audrey with his corn popper toy)