Monday, January 25, 2010

Prayer Request

My good friend Karen and her husband run a missions organization called Side by Side. They provide building and contract services to missions organizations around the world to build churches, orphanages, etc. Jim is currently in Haiti doing all he can to help the victims of the earthquake. Please view the following video Karen put together and their website. Information on supporting them is on the website, if you feel so inclined. Mostly, please pray for Side by Side, for the team's safety and, clearly, for the victims in Haiti.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjMHbyeFPUM
www.essonnews.com

1 comment:

marigirl said...

ha ha, you beat me to it! I was going to do a blog about them tomorrow a.m. cause I didn't have time tonight. :) I miss working on stuff with y'all! that was one of my favorite parts of p-cola