Friday, September 10, 2010

Megan will roll her eyes when she sees that we painted the walls gray...

We finished the baby's room and he hadn't come yet, so we decided to redo our room. Over Labor Day weekend, we repainted, I sewed curtains and pillows and we bought a new duvet cover and a yellow candle. There's a rug in the mail to match. I thought that all of my antsy-ness would be used up, but it hasn't been. So I'm making kitchen curtains now. If this baby doesn't come out soon, I'm going to run out of windows on which to take out my impatience.
Here are updated pictures of the gargantuan belly that is still growing. Help.



4 comments:

Holmans said...

Love the updates to yalls room! I love Henry even more! What a good dog! I know I've asked before, but can I have him?

By the way, your bump is ginormous...I keep waiting for the news that baby Butters has arrived! Can't wait to see him!!!

Abby said...

I love the gray and yellow!! I wish we could paint :( Oh well maybe next place! Atleast you're getting lots of things done before Nate arrives because once he does you won't have time to make curtains :)

Megan said...

You're right. What's more earthy than stone gray? BUT I do love a gray wall color and am very fond of the lively yellow accents! Now onto the kitchen...mossy green!


Jon, great photos!

Elisa said...

I love your room! You have such a great eye for decorating.