Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And Adding to My Vanity...

Today I did what anyone who just got back from a two-week Christmas vacation wants to do... I got fillings for my two pregnancy-induced cavities. This was the second time I'd been to this particular dentist and thus, the second time Nathan had as well. They loved him the first time, but today, they took his picture... with the tooth camera. This was my view from the chair, pre-filling:
They played with him the whole time the dentist was boring holes to China through my mouth and when I left, there was a printout of his pictures (yes, multiple) on the back of the office wall. They even threatened to keep him.

As if I needed a reason to be stuck up about him.

1 comment:

Megan said...

look at that little man on the tooth camera!! I love him!

I'm sorry you had to get fillings. :( I hope they gave you a sucker.